lunedì 28 ottobre 2013

Keep it simple

Anytime I receive Marco's email, I'm very happy. Messages between us are not frequent as anyone can expect, according with our strong friendship.
Today, my trip to Australia is only 30 days far. I really have to improve my English and I have to do it fast, because time is running out. Meanwhile, I can't stop smiling, figuring my few English language friends trying to read these weird lines.
Talking about English, Marco adviced me to keep it simple. It's a very good tip, anyway we both know that keeping things simple is not my best attitute. Indeed, one of my biggest worries is about explaining my complex personality in a new language. Maybe I can find words to express concepts, but it wouldn't be enough, cause I also need to communicate my being. Probably it's not the correct word, sorry. I mean I want to trasmit to my speaker not just the meaning of my words, but also my personality, my irony, the person I am. This is what good communication should be.

1 commento:

  1. Don't worry, Alabastri', we'll manage to get you just as fine (maybe made us drunk first... I'm kidding!)... have a safe trip, my friend...

    RispondiElimina